Saturday, June 03, 2006

Blame it on the Rain?!

OK, I tried to blame it on Dianna- the rain that is. But that doesn't seem to work seeing as she is across the country right now getting ready to run the Rock n Roll Marathon. Is it raining out there? It must be me.
I'm sitting on the computer looking out the window thinking once again how miserable this race is going to be. Hubby backed out, something about melting, so I don't even have the thrill of our own private competition to motivate me through the deluge.

Wait here for the complete race report later this afternoon from the Chaplin PTO Country Road Race.

Comments:
Hubby will melt, huh?
Can he cluck like a chicken too?
He KNOWS you were going to beat him again so I am not surprised.
I hope you found somebody else to beat in the rain.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?